Saturday, September 19, 2009

GO NOLES!!!!


OM stars!!!!!! I know I live in the redneck rivera, I try to pretend that it's not so bad. Today I have finally accepted that I do. I went online to read my newspaper and much to my dismay my newspaper is having a tattoo contest and they have entrants~~~~~


I'm waiting for my noles to come on...we've had a rough couple of games and here's hoping we'll come out on top in a big way!!


Dinner this week:

Saturday: Ravioli casserole, garlic bread, fruit

Sunday: Pork Loin roast, turnips, field peas w/snaps, squash, mac/cheese & cornbread

Monday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches, beans & coleslaw

Tuesday: Chicken gyros

Wednesday: Beef Tips w/herb rice, green snap peas, rolls

Thursday: French Dips

Friday: sausage & gravy biscuits, eggs
For more ideas head over to:
http://orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment